Mike Rothwell is the managing director of Bespoke Hotels’ turnaround and asset management division. Mike has worked in general management at major international hospitality brands including Forte, Macdonald and Hand Picked Hotels. He is a longstanding member of The Institute for Turnaround and specialises in hotel recovery. He has completed over 200 such projects across the UK during the past decade, while working as an expert witness in hospitality-related cases. Contact Mike today
You can meet the wider Bespoke senior management team here.
What we offer, and how we deliver.
Bespoke Asset Management services can help optimise turnover, profitability, reputation and value across all hotel sectors – from 3* to 5*, from small family-owned properties to large chains, urban or rural locations.
We have an experienced core team and additional resources on tap ready to fire-fight, supplement your team, and strategically plan on the ground or in the background.
We specialise in:
- Business turnaround plans
- Management of hotels in trading administrations and assistance in ensuring successful and timely sale
- Operational management, including:
- Revenue management
- Sales and marketing
- HR and training
- Property management
- Hands-on general management
- Wholesale cost review to ensure right suppliers at right quality, terms and cost
- Financial control and stewardship, robust reporting to all stakeholders
- Providing hotel management with the necessary skillsets and experience to implement required activity
- Review of brand partnerships