Recently opened in the historic ex-premises of the Coventry Evening Telegraph newspaper, the all-new Telegraph Hotel has 88 bedrooms including penthouse suites, a stylish all-day restaurant, a large, flexible events space and a rooftop bar overlooking Belgrade Square.
- 88 air-conditioned bedrooms – a range of Snug, Big, Bigger and Best bedrooms and suites to suit couples, families and groups
- 6 Freedom bedrooms with enhanced accessibility
- 24-hour room service
- Forme & Chase all-day dining and bar in a glazed courtyard
- Generators – seasonal rooftop bar overlooking Belgrade Square
- Editors – events suite with capacity for 12 to160 delegates or guests, with a range of spaces, lounge area and bar
Coventry’s first boutique hotel is located in the former premises of the Coventry Evening Telegraph newspaper. The hotel invokes the famed mid-century architecture of the city, and reflects the building’s former life as a thriving newspaper and print works.