Set in 11 acres of parkland, Billesley Manor is a stunning 16th century Elizabethan manor house. Located just 3 miles from Shakespeare’s Stratford-upon-Avon, this historic property is steeped in history and charm. Once referenced in the Domesday Book, the grounds feature an 11th century church and an ornate topiary garden, which was planted 120 years ago to replicate a chess board.
Bedrooms combine traditional character with 21st century luxuries, options include a variety within the manor house or cedar barns. The Stuart Restaurant and Great Hall offer the perfect backdrop for dinner with oak panelling, original fireplaces, first class food and attentive service.
The Spa has everything you need to unwind and keep fit, relax in the beauty rooms and take advantage of the extensive range of Espa treatments on offer.
When you spend the night in Billesley, you are sleeping where several, significant historical events occurred. It was here that Shakespeare put ink to paper and wrote ‘As You Like It’. Historians also believe the All Saints Church in the grounds is where Shakespeare married his wife, Anne Hathaway!
- 71 bedrooms
- Wood panelled Stuarts Restaurant and Great Hall Bar
- 9 Meeting rooms, with capacity for up to 100 delegates
- Wedding facilities for up to 120 guests
- 120 year old Topiary Gardens, amidst 11 acres of grounds
- Extensive leisure and beauty facilities, including swimming pool, sauna, steam room, four treatment rooms, tennis courts, gymnasium and yoga hut
Billesley Manor Hotel & Spa has recently completed a £5.6 million refurbishment of bedrooms, public areas, spa and event space.